National Fiber and Copper, Inc. is proficient in assisting your organization with requirements for the installation of structured cabling. NFC has been providing uncommon professionalism, technical expertise and superior customer service to a broad range of clients located Nationwide. NFC is a leading telecommunication installation company certified as a WOSB (Women-Owned Small Business) and WBENC (Women’s Business Enterprise National Council). NFC is dedicated to providing services that result in optimum efficiency tailored to fit the needs and budget constraints of each client.
- Indoor Plant / Outdoor Plant
- Voice, Data and Fiber Optic Cabling and Testing
- Coax Cabling
- Wireless Designs
- Armored Fiber Optic Cabling
- Classified Cabling
- Air Blown Fiber Optic Cabling
- Camera Systems
- VoIP Systems Voice over Internet Protocol
- PBX Systems
Providing IT solutions with cost control in mind for modernization and standardization projects to our many diverse customers. Providing the most cost effective solutions. NFC customizes IT solutions to meet the technical specifications of each organization. Providing documentation and certification on all cable and network systems.
With over 30 years of industry experience and 20 years supporting the Federal Government, commercial, state and local organizations. We are committed to quality, professionalism, customer service and long-term business relationships. Our senior project managers and technicians are thoroughly trained to the industry standard, and hold the industry recognized BICSI Certification (Building Industry Consulting Services International).
NFC takes pride in our reputation that we deliver cutting edge infrastructure solutions with the highest quality materials that delivers reliability, efficiency and completion to your specifications. Providing a lifetime warranty on all structured cabling with a two-year warranty on workmanship.
NAVSEA Headquarters: SeaPort-e Contract Vehicle Relocated Navy Headquarters Building 197 to the NAVSEA West Building. Recently installed over 4400 voice and data cables, totaling over 217 miles of Category 5e. Relocated 2800 employees into their temporary facility while the Headquarters Building 197 was renovated.
United States Coast Guard: SMA (Service Maintenance Agreement) to provide move add and changes.
FCC: Installed a complete structured cabling system. 190 locations of voice and data cables were installed without any customer downtime.
Global Payments: Installed 900 voice and data cables and relocated 450 employees to new workstations. Renovations of 2 IT closets and reinstallation of 300 cables in each IT closet.
- Installed over 4400 voice and data cables, over 217 miles of cat5e. Relocated 2800 employees into their temporary facility.
- SMA (Service Maintenance Agreement) to provide move add and changes. Installed 55 plenum rated 12-strand OM3 optical fiber, 2,770,000 feet of cat6 plenum rated cable, 524 miles. Installed 32,200 feet of 12-strand armored optical fiber, 6 miles.
- Installed a complete structured cabling system. 190 locations of voice and data cables were installed without any customer downtime.
- Installed 2,160 new cat6 shielded cable in Building 386 (SCIF). Installed 3 separate cable systems throughout the entire suite, (unclassified, secret and top secret).
- Installed 1,100 voice and data cables and relocated 450 employees to new workstations. Renovations of 2 IT closets and reinstallation of 300 cables in each IT closet.
- Installed 195 plenum cat6 cables, 42,750 feet of cable, 8.1 miles.
- Installed 3,900 feet of 1-inch conduit, also installed 4 Main Distribution Frame.
National Fiber and Copper, Inc. provides contract vehicles for deliverance of products and services.
- DUNS Number: 148634418
- WBENC 2005124683
- WOSB Women-Owned Small Business
- CAGE Code: 3X2Q1
- Accept Credit and Purchase Cards
- Background Checks performed
- Security Clearance
- NAICS CODES:
238210 Installing and servicing electrical wiring
541512 Computer systems design and services
541519 Other computer related services
1701 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
Washington DC 20006